Monday, April 6, 2015

He is risen!

I am looooooong overdue in my blog posting...so much has happened in the short (2.5 months already!?) time since I arrived home from Brazil. Life is going at 100000 miles per minute, and most of my days are filled with some kind of combination of family time, church events, waitressing,  + some occasional time running + sleeping, when I get the chance. :) Life "post-mission", where you go from having a fairly strictly planned out schedule every single day (including a backup plan for every hour of every day, just in case your original plans fall through), to having SO much free time that you're not sure how to budget + balance your time to ensure you keep progressing spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, + etc...

my view for most of general conference

hearing our beloved prophet, President Monson, speak to us!

Long story short...let's just say it's a work-in-progress. :) But more than anything, I feel I have learned SO much in the past two + a half months how life here on earth is exactly that - a great opportunity to learn, grow, + progress...each + every single day.

the wonderful sister missionaries from our ward decorated our door for easter

my niece, little a, and her puppy friend pre-easter dinner

I am so grateful for a day like today to celebrate the resurrection of my Lord + Savior, Jesus Christ. Because of all He has done for me (+ all of us!), I know that I can improve myself each day. I know that thanks to his atoning sacrifice, I may one day be made clean + worthy to live with Him + my family, forevermore.

Here's to the best day of the entire year, Easter Sunday.


[Elder Jeffrey R. Holland]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...